Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Angel...


If only we'd dressed her in a halo and wings...


All the girls again at Anna's reception...all sleepy girls mind you.


Annie and I took my mom and Ella to a nearby conservatory on a cold, rainy day. We enjoyed the new spring flower show, and walk through the Tropics. Annie's telling Ella all about the sloth up in the tree. The last time Annie and I had visited, the sloth was kind enough to move a bit and wiggle its nose for us. Annie waited and waited, but it showed no desire to move this time.


Another one of our winter escapes is the Mall of America. We love having a place to stretch our legs and look at--well, everything! I'm happy to say that when we talk about going to the mall, what Annie thinks about is "go walk around!" not shopping. One evening earlier this week, my mom, Eric, Annie and I enjoyed an evening of walking around, and Annie was quite happy to have dinner (and try the malts!) at Johnny Rockets.
Over the past few months, she's discovered the joys of escalators. In the following picture, she's just spotted one to descend on. She's also wearing my two year old birthday dress!

No comments: