Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter in Arizona

I had a lovely, rainy Mother's Day. Tulips from our garden on the table, beautiful water color paintings from my girls, church, brunch, and ice cream...

As we delivered flowers last Sunday on May Day, we got snowed on...But, Monday afternoon I packed away all our winter gear and we're determined that warm weather is here to stay.

We were a little impatient waiting for real warm weather here in Minnesota, so we headed to Arizona for a lovely Arizona Easter.














2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in AZ!!! The girls have grown so much...Siri, especially has changed. Her face is looking so much more grown up. They are both adorable!!! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you guys this summer. Let's talk soon and start thinking details!
Kim

Unknown said...

Sunshine! Beautiful desert sunshine! It looks like a wonderful trip. I'm looking foward to my AZ visit in July...