Sunday, October 11, 2009

We hear there's snow...



...in Minnesota, but we are enjoying sunshine and 80 degrees in Arizona!

We arrived last Tuesday, and have had a wonderfully relaxing first week as we attempt to adjust to a different time zone and settle in. We have got to visit with Grammy (my dad's mom) and her husband, as well as some aunts and uncles--I'll post pictures from those visits later. These are just showing time around the house...and, yes, that's Annie in a pool (it was a little cold for me, but she thought it was great!!) We look forward to lots of playtime and visits and time in the sunshine over the next couple of weeks.

Trying out a jump rope:


Sweet Siri:


Getting kisses from Annie:


With Cody (she loves to get Cody to lick her, play with her, and helping Grandpa feed Cody):

2 comments:

Anna Grace said...

Great pictures! We're so glad you'll still be in Phoenix next week when Anna comes, but I sure wish I could stay and play, too. Annie looks so big!

BTW, thanks so much for the clothes! They're hanging in my closet right now. You're a lifesaver!

Tina said...

I've lately been feeling very nostalgic and missing AZ. Hope you're having fun!!!